Anteworld - Outerra Game > Terrain & terrain data issues

white stripes and patches instead of roads and airfields

<< < (3/3)

cameni:
It appeared for us a few days ago with new Nvidia drivers 384.xx. No such issue with older drivers.

fly77:
I have tried with a lot of driver versions, both many older ones and some newer ones (up to 382.xx) without success. Could it be an issue with this specific graphics card ?

cameni:
Perhaps, unfortunately we haven't got that card to test. We'll try to identify the problem on the new drivers that show it, and maybe a workaround there will also fix it on your card.

fly77:
problem solved !  It happend after the new anteworld patch installed (anteworld 17.03.8141) itself. (just for your information my Nvidia driver presently installed is version geforce 382.53..).
Now all roads and runways are normal (no more strange white patches instead of roads) and I enyoy driving finally ! Thanks for the new patch ! A second problem though persists. In any region where there is snow on the ground (e.g. antartica or higher mountains) vehicles sink in the snow and are unable to move. Of course this looks realistic if snow is deep but where snow is shallow it should not occur. Unfortunately it does. If this phenomenon could be more controlled it would be an interesting feature instead of a defect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version