Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: CARsim  (Read 141058 times)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: CARsim
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2016, 02:24:51 am »

Thing is, it had to have something like the airplanes - a posability to "turn off" the wheels when theyre retracted and the collision meshes on them taking owr till theyre fully retracted so it stands on its three "legs". But im pretty sure its not yet possible in vehicle scripts.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2016, 02:51:32 am »

Я не РР, нО спрашу  :)
А зачем она должна ездить сама? У неё есть движущий мотор или я чего не понимаю?  ::)
Катить её и стрелять одновремено в реальности дело не выполнимое и не нужное,
да и смотрится довольно безобразно в самодвижении без транспортника. Если
хотябы 2-4 персон её танущих делать, то более правдивая картинка выйдет, а так...
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

PytonPago

« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2016, 04:32:53 am »

А зачем она должна ездить сама? У неё есть движущий мотор или я чего не понимаю?  ::)
хотябы 2-4 персон её танущих делать, то более правдивая картинка выйдет, а так...

... just want it be able to be towed by the Ural later (i have a lot to re-make there, but i kinda expected that, having all the possible modules and stuff on it, it will be just better if i split the whole thing up into separate selectable items ... doe, UVs haunt me here, as i had a few shared pieces along them i have to re-arrange now ... again =| ) ... and have some proper way to transition it from stationary onto its wheel to hoock it up.  .... but youre right its not much of a priority quite yet anyway. Im making the last chaqnges to the gun now. Ill make the magazines as separate objects, so one can play with them around aside of the ZU --- just have to do the last thing i noticed i forgot from one of your videos. I build it mostly from refference photos (and few mostly ower-all schematics) and newer really got the coocking-mechanism for the magazines. Now i see i have to model a leading part for it from the inner side of its housing on the ZU, and make the arm on the magazine fit it right.

P.S.: ... can you lis me all the things ya need for the Ural again ? Know the bones for the engine sounds and its separate pistons are a part of it, but if ya had any other needs and ideas, let me know, i jump into that right after this gun is finished up.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 04:34:59 am by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

SteelRat

« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2016, 08:46:38 am »

Тут дело не в самодвижущейся зенитной установке. У меня она движется сама по вполне простой причине, тестировать мне как то надо подвеску).
Тянуть её будет, как уже указал PytonPago, грузовик.
Это орудие разрабатывалось с учётом возможности вести стрельбу, в том числе и в буксируемом состоянии, так что вполне возможно вести бой с колёс!
И даже в движении.

SteelRat

« Reply #169 on: January 10, 2016, 09:25:53 am »

Thing is, it had to have something like the airplanes - a posability to "turn off" the wheels when theyre retracted and the collision meshes on them taking owr till theyre fully retracted so it stands on its three "legs". But im pretty sure its not yet possible in vehicle scripts.

Очень нужная, и очень запоздавшая информация!
Мне бы эту информацию когда я только начал писать логику для ZS.
Теперь из за колёс придётся из ZS делать самолёт, и не мало переписывать.

В русском языке есть две поговорки, в таких случаях:
1) Попал в жир ногами.
2) Наступил на грабли.
 :facepalm: :)

PytonPago

« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2016, 09:35:53 am »

Очень нужная, и очень запоздавшая информация!
Мне бы эту информацию когда я только начал писать логику для ZS.
Теперь из за колёс придётся из ZS делать самолёт, и не мало переписывать.

В русском языке есть две поговорки, в таких случаях:
1) Попал в жир ногами.
2) Наступил на грабли.
 :facepalm: :)

... as i know, Cameni wanted to let vehicles have the ability ... not sure when and if it has something to do with C++ and other applications for them, doe. So, maybe just waiting it trough should be enough ?

PytonPago

« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2016, 11:06:20 am »

... can you check, if ya see all the stuff in the model ? ... i just ported it and i see half of the targetter-related stuff, and few other details missing (and im not sure if its the importer, or the bad driver i had to update, but in the importer-menu, all objects were listed) ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGT2dfT0RYRnpUYVk/view?usp=sharing

SteelRat

« Reply #172 on: January 10, 2016, 11:33:28 am »

... can you check, if ya see all the stuff in the model ? ... i just ported it and i see half of the targetter-related stuff, and few other details missing (and im not sure if its the importer, or the bad driver i had to update, but in the importer-menu, all objects were listed) ...

Может я плохой импортный поставщик)

Что то не так с пакетом

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 12:22:45 pm by SteelRat »

PytonPago

« Reply #173 on: January 10, 2016, 11:51:45 am »

---- its just, i see the list of items in the object-menu, you can hide and show things here are rendered, yet the stuff it doesnt show, just acts as it wouldt render. I just need to know, if you see it the same way or its just my machine ... ill split it up into a turret and the gun-part ... see whats up like that.

SteelRat

« Reply #174 on: January 10, 2016, 12:00:49 pm »

---- its just, i see the list of items in the object-menu, you can hide and show things here are rendered, yet the stuff it doesnt show, just acts as it wouldt render. I just need to know, if you see it the same way or its just my machine ... ill split it up into a turret and the gun-part ... see whats up like that.

post modify
http://forum.outerra.com/index.php?topic=3360.msg39643#msg39643

PytonPago

« Reply #175 on: January 10, 2016, 12:09:34 pm »

:o   ... what the ? .... i just imported it in parts and the same stuf is missing, but i dont see it, yet you have it,but its on your camerra ? The thing is, i newer even touched these parts during further modelling ... i have no damn idea whats happening.  :o

SteelRat

« Reply #176 on: January 10, 2016, 12:22:00 pm »

:o   ... what the ? .... i just imported it in parts and the same stuf is missing, but i dont see it, yet you have it,but its on your camerra ? The thing is, i newer even touched these parts during further modelling ... i have no damn idea whats happening.  :o

Можно смело применять первую русскую поговорку)

Я думаю вам так будет проще, коллега.)
ZS-23-2_alpha_001
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BA7B7E2655BF556D!6930&authkey=!ALpuEGhfxsU0JwI&ithint=file%2czip

А все остальные могут поблагодарить PytonPago за то что он старается. И можно не много меня, если только совсем не много)

PS
post modify
http://forum.outerra.com/index.php?topic=3360.msg39643#msg39643

SteelRat

« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2016, 04:15:43 pm »

Теперь я знаю куда от меня убегают ammo boxes by PytonPago :).
Когда я пытаюсь сделать им attach to ZS.

HiFlyer

« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2016, 05:11:19 pm »

Теперь я знаю куда от меня убегают ammo boxes by PytonPago :).
Когда я пытаюсь сделать им attach to ZS.

As long as you are up there in space, shot down some Zentradi!  =D
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

SteelRat

« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2016, 09:44:16 pm »

~
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:52:11 pm by SteelRat »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20