Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Graphical settings won't save  (Read 2689 times)

Atrax

• AtraxGaming Game Shop
Graphical settings won't save
« on: May 25, 2013, 07:22:34 am »

Hi guys, first of all I want to say that I'm very much impressed by this engine. This could be the next best thing since apple pie. It really brings gaming to another level. I've been thinking about something like this for a decade, to have a whole earth to explore and have it connected to g-maps. It's just amazing. :D

Now to my problem, when I try to turn on AA it doesn't save after I do the "restart to save settings". So I was wondering is that some kind of a bug or is it something on my side, or am I missing something? I would appreciate you hel very much guys.

Thanks, and keep on doing what you're doing, cause this game engine will definately achieve greatness if you execute it as you've envisioned it!  ;D

bugsblake

• jedi master
Re: Graphical settings won't save
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 09:13:37 am »

hi. as far as i know from what i have read here on the forum, AA is not yet active and custom settings cant be saved yet! but i could be wrong? ive read a lot here in the last few days! :) but again i read there is an update coming in a few days so should be some fixes! :)
Intel 6 core i7 Xeon - 4930k @3.40 GHz
GTX 770 4GB X2 in SLI
Asus P9X79 Extreme MOBO
Patriot 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
SSD 250GB + SATA 500GB + SATA 1TB

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 12:15:46 pm »

An AMD/ATI card? There's a bug in their OpenGL drivers when AA is enabled, that makes it unusable (depth values read back are buggy), so AA on AMD/ATI is not supported at all at the moment, until they fix their drivers. They don't seem to be in a hurry though.

Atrax

• AtraxGaming Game Shop
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 01:40:15 pm »

Yea, I have ATI/AMD card unfortunately, hope they fix it soon :-\

Thanks for your response!