Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What is to import a 3D model  (Read 10040 times)

Timmo

Re: What is to import a 3D model
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 08:12:37 pm »

Just bare in mind that those models are someone else's work so won't be able to distribute them to anyone else (most likely)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, 05:01:59 am »

Just bare in mind that those models are someone else's work so won't be able to distribute them to anyone else (most likely)

Doe, enhancing it greatly could change that, but that would mean to make the entire interier and enhancing the outer model quality and detail (maybe making the Kamovt to the naval radar type) ... so modifying it to the moment, it would be taken as just a Raw mesh to the ending product. Doe, knowing the modeler or sending him some e-mail about this would not be a bad thing aether.  ;)
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

konaone

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 12:53:16 pm »

ok, at least it is positioned horizontally, but sinks into the ground.
how come? I selected plane.
I have problems to create animations of carts rotors doors etc. here

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2013, 01:02:21 pm »

Well ... try to get trough the AH and Shavrov model scripts. There will be some things more obvious than others, but after some search you will find needed scripts for stuff ...
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Pages: 1 [2]