Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Hello...? ;)  (Read 12687 times)

[deleted]

Hello...? ;)
« on: January 21, 2011, 04:43:07 pm »

I don't know if the section is wrong. Hello all I saw this project by a video around some forums about simulations. And when I saw apache screenshots WOW.
Sorry if this section was wrong but I saw this project some minutes ago ( 30 mins ) and I started to love this :D.

---EDIT---
Play a game as it is real life was my dream and now... how did you start this project ?
I want to partecipate because... it's cool and I'll support buying the game at the beginning ;).
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 12:43:30 pm by secret1962 »

C. Shawn Smith

• C. Shawn Smith's Art Gallery & Portfolio
Hello...? ;)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 05:06:34 pm »

Best way to get started is read over some of the important posts in the other forums, and then head over to this thread and this one.

And welcome :)
What we think, we become -- Buddha
There is no spoon -- Neo, The Matrix
The Cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
Outerra is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be. -- Me :)
- Yes, I'm still around ... just been busy with other projects ;)

[deleted]

Hello...? ;)
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 07:45:20 am »

Yes I saw and read them. Thanks. And.... I'll support this mega cool project, minecraft too started with a few people and now look there're so much people. This is why indie developement games are way great and sometime BETTER than famous games like call of duty black ops.

Cole Walker

Hello...? ;)
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 01:57:49 pm »

Actually speaking of getting started on these forums; Do you know when the FAQ page is going to be made?

I mean,as much as I like reading through some of the rather.... 'Interesting'  :D posts on the forum,  It would be nice if there was one place I could use as a reference for information.

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
Hello...? ;)
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 02:27:24 pm »

Quote from: Colewalker111
Do you know when the FAQ page is going to be made?

Some of us senior members have been lightly throwing ideas and formatting around. There are sooooo many questions that need to be put into an understandable context and then properly answered by either Cameni or Angry Pig.
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

[deleted]

Hello...? ;)
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 04:02:51 pm »

I think the right thread was the first "introduce yourself thread" sorry all  :rolleyes: