Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Will i get the full Steam version if i order now?  (Read 3942 times)

DarkSession

Will i get the full Steam version if i order now?
« on: November 15, 2014, 06:33:03 pm »

Hello, im sure the developers will release this game on steam when its finished, if im correct and you guys will really do this, would there be a chance that i could simply activate the game on my steam account or drag it to steam when the final version is released? I mean, i really like the demo version, and i want to support the developers. But im a little bit scared that i would have to pay twice for this game. Best regards.

necro

• google+ Blog
Re: Will i get the full Steam version if i order now?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 04:02:26 pm »

You wont have to pay twice. You wont have any disadvantages by supporting outerra ;)

JohnGalt

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 09:05:19 pm »

I just made an account and logged in specifically to tell you that this is what I have been waiting for as well. I think you may benefit from getting on Steam. I do not buy any game that is not sold to me through Steam or that uses any system other then Steam. Literally. And so I am hoping you will allow me to support your work soon. Put it on Steam, thousands of sales will occur quickly. I am one of them.

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 05:48:37 am »

They have already said it will be on steam when their work will be advanced enought. There is no good reason to open Outerra to a wilder public, wich could not really understand and accept the current devellopement speed...

Quote from: Cameni
Probably only after getting a basic gameplay there and better sandbox tools - right now it's mostly for enthusiasts :)
here
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 05:56:36 am by Acetone »

Abc94

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 02:49:17 pm »

But im a little bit scared that i would have to pay twice for this game. Best regards.

This shouldn't be an issue. Every game that I've seen so far where you have both options of purchasing directly through Steam or from somewhere else (like the dev's site) have always provided the option to later convert non-steam purchases to steam purchases.

In short, you should have the option later to associate the game with your steam account.
"It costs over $400 000 to play for 12 seconds."     Heavy Weapons Guy on Outerra demo.