Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Interesting manipulator for VR  (Read 3374 times)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Interesting manipulator for VR
« on: December 08, 2015, 02:50:17 pm »

I think some people recall some topicks about manipulating stuff in VR ... now this handy thing came to light ... imagine to controll hands of your character and some special game-play ideas to use the full capability of such a little gadget ... or just that super usability for more complex simulators white full-click cockpits (especially land-based vehicles).

We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

HiFlyer

Re: Interesting manipulator for VR
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 03:03:07 pm »

Even nicer is this one. These guys had a kickstarter that brought in more than twice the money they were asking for. Then they merged with the oculus rift guys and broke all their promises to the backers.

Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 03:51:07 pm »

Great!  Oculus + Nimble + clickable cockpit!!!
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 12:13:27 pm »

Wow ... didnt know Tesla guys were on VRs too ...

.... but seems they stopped working on it?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/247607504/teslasuit-feel-what-you-play
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 12:22:38 pm by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.