Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Any possibilities of a nuke mod?  (Read 3969 times)

CreteGreece

Any possibilities of a nuke mod?
« on: January 16, 2017, 06:54:05 pm »

Would there by any weapon of mass destruction a player can use for destruction?

LokiFox

Re: Any possibilities of a nuke mod?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 04:49:15 pm »

This would be the coolest thing.. I would love a realistic shock wave and sound delay effects.. being able to choose an explosion size from 1 ton of tnt up to 1gigaton. One of the reasons I want to get into modding.

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 11:11:22 pm »

There is a video with tree weapons (a tank and a couple of sci-fi) firing a mountain; the biggest one is able to destroy it almost completely. Is not what you want, but perhaps is the closer you can get for now.

I searched the tread, but I couldn't find it. Does somebody recall where could it be?
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

HiFlyer

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 07:38:47 pm »

There is a video with tree weapons (a tank and a couple of sci-fi) firing a mountain; the biggest one is able to destroy it almost completely. Is not what you want, but perhaps is the closer you can get for now.

I searched the tread, but I couldn't find it. Does somebody recall where could it be?

http://www.moddb.com/engines/outerra-engine
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro