Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Outerra and Condor soaring simulator?  (Read 9668 times)

tienshanman

Outerra and Condor soaring simulator?
« on: June 28, 2011, 01:01:55 am »

Can anyone comment on what application Outerra might have to the Condor soaring simulator? I appears to offer the ability to render extremely realistic sceneries. At least the examples on the site appear far more realistic than anything available for use with Condor. Or are the computer requirements too great?

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 03:10:40 am »

Some requirements on hw are listed in FAQ. I think I have been contacted by someone from Condor community some time (a year) ago? As the engine slowly approaches a state of usability, I'm sure it will find its use in this area. Probably initially as a plugin or mod of the demo game we are working on.

corona

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 02:22:48 pm »

That would be fantastic!

OGREMAN

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 09:46:13 pm »

That sounds promising, I fly in Condor simulator quite a lot and the thought of that being run in the Outerra terrain .... well  be still my trembling heart :P .
Quote from: cameni
Some requirements on hw are listed in FAQ. I think I have been contacted by someone from Condor community some time (a year) ago? As the engine slowly approaches a state of usability, I'm sure it will find its use in this area. Probably initially as a plugin or mod of the demo game we are working on.
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves  Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:All mimsy were the borogoves,
  And the mome raths outgrabe.
\"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!  The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun;  The frumious Bandersnatch!\"