Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Track IR spinning when pressing F1-F6 or ESC keys  (Read 2290 times)

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
Track IR spinning when pressing F1-F6 or ESC keys
« on: February 11, 2018, 05:45:08 am »

I have got Track IR working fine in outerra using the latest dll and using outerra profile in Track IR software. Everything works fine while walking, driving or flying around outerra world, BUT as soon as I want to change for example weather conidtions or spawn another vehicle or change location pressing any of the F1, F2, F3, F4, F5 F6 keys and alse when pressing ESC key the world starts spinning faster and faster which makes me dizzy and it is hard to do these basic outerra functions. pressing the track IR pause key also does not help. Any idea how to solve this annyoing problem ?

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
Re: Track IR spinning when pressing F1-F6 or ESC keys
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 08:54:07 am »

I found that after pressing F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 or ESC keys the spinning of track IR can be stopped by trying to find the right direction in which to look. (probably opposite to the initial drift that occurs after pressing these keys).
Seems that the relatively low sensivity of track-IR movements needed "inside" outerra (as set in the outerra track-IR profile) gets lost temporarily when pressing F1 - F6 or ESC buttons as if the set sensivity is valid only inside the outerra word, but not when accessing any of the outerra functions through the F keys.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 09:38:37 am by fly77 »