Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Pyton´s 3D work database  (Read 4524 times)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Pyton´s 3D work database
« on: March 02, 2021, 09:09:04 am »

As to a recent reply ... till I am fully committed again to OTs stuff, Im putting my actual state 3D models with all the resources here for anyone's free use.

State at 2.3.2021´s date

So, have fun !
( if any questions or menial support from my side is required, just ask on PM, or find me on Skype/FB )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nh13GdTmw2_3GeWwv33uLEnYeShTWHEg/view?usp=sharing

P.S.: I used meshes as bones for simple math-based animations, thus mesh-trees are structured accordingly. More content models are in one file ( was hoping to separate them and call them in for vehicles as separate instances, not implemented ) so they are bulky, but all the modules have their separate mesh-tree branches for easy work.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 09:20:12 am by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
Re: Pyton´s 3D work database
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 11:10:10 am »

wow ! That is fantastic ! finally some more ground based military vehicles ! I knew some of these mods but since most don't work any longer didn't make any use of them so far.
Now the situation is different...having the blender files, and having learned a lot on animation ...and having some use for it (like the antiaircraft gun, or missile launchers) its a fantastic resource..

thank you so much ! ...having the original files is invaluable to do animation.

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 04:54:14 pm »

Fantastic pack of models....
going to import the Mi8.....we'll have big fun !

« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 04:56:42 pm by fly77 »

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 09:13:41 pm »

:D Nice!
"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

aWac9

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2021, 10:38:27 am »

nice

PytonPago

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2021, 12:11:12 am »

Fantastic pack of models....
going to import the Mi8.....we'll have big fun !

.... hmm ... almost forgotten the ARMAIII model here ( so that probably has some license protection ) ... I was having it for rough geometry as a base for my own model with modeled cockpit and the rest of the interrior ( just like the sketch of the MI-24 ). My plan is to have it fully modeled internally with usable firing posts in doors later, in witch, you could clip your weapon as in real life. Just like the little shooting places at the BTR80 also be one day.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2021, 01:48:15 am »

.... hmm ... almost forgotten the ARMAIII model here ( so that probably has some license protection ) ... I was having it for rough geometry as a base for my own model with modeled cockpit and the rest of the interrior ( just like the sketch of the MI-24 ). My plan is to have it fully modeled internally with usable firing posts in doors later, in witch, you could clip your weapon as in real life. Just like the little shooting places at the BTR80 also be one day.
Oh I see. ..so meanwhile its better for us to just concentrate on the other models..especially the ground vehicles...I love the missile launcher. Also the flak is a good model to animate.
Also cool is the SU-25T (very detailed) but it needs to be textured and the cockpit to be completed

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 02:01:15 am by fly77 »

PytonPago

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 12:04:11 am »

Oh I see. ..so meanwhile its better for us to just concentrate on the other models..especially the ground vehicles...I love the missile launcher. Also the flak is a good model to animate.
Also cool is the SU-25T (very detailed) but it needs to be textured and the cockpit to be completed

Working on that one .... I have this one as a flyable model with movable surfaces too ... must upload this version later. Its the one from my vid. :

A pilot wanted to help me with some more pics of the latter versions of the MS3, as they had slight changes inside in last few years.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 12:06:31 am by PytonPago »

fly77

• Outerra Master Modder
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2021, 01:20:29 am »

Amazing animations ! Also that animated transparent HUD is fantastic. Allways wondered how its done: i guess using a rotating transparent disk.