Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Ground vehicles time  (Read 8126 times)

ITman496

Ground vehicles time
« on: April 12, 2012, 02:10:31 pm »

I had a friend point out that the rear suspension links are a bit off.. but hey, thats what you get for winging a suspension that you never knew exist until five minutes before modeling it. lol

(ignore the different colored rear axle. I fixed that, but cant be bothered to render another image right now)

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
Re: Ground vehicles time
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 02:56:02 pm »

I must say I quite like it. Would use different tires though, some functional mods .. but I can imagine something like that being used in the game.

ITman496

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 03:07:07 pm »

thanks!  Yeah.. tires are a weak spot for sketchup.  Its either those or bald. lol.

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 05:21:22 pm »

As with all the vehicles posted here.. Needs more guns. I swear if I can't shoot something sooner or later I am going go go nuts and start.... pacing very aggressively!
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Jagerbomber

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 06:04:34 pm »

lol Sounds like you need to play Twisted Metal or something.  :P
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

ITman496

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 08:44:04 pm »

I miss that game.  There was also one called Full Auto or something. They had guns, too.

Jagerbomber

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 09:44:35 pm »

You know the new Twisted Metal released a couple months ago.  Online multiplayer is pretty awesome.  Surprisingly deep.
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

ITman496

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 09:54:50 pm »

twisted metal? Deep?  lol.. I just remember the crazy clown killing everybody.

Jagerbomber

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 11:25:05 pm »

No, the story is shallow as ****.  The gameplay and secrets in multiplayer in the new one are awesome.

SpaceFlight

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 11:29:50 am »

twisted metal? Deep?  lol.. I just remember the crazy clown killing everybody.

This made me laugh.  ;D
"You see, Killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them, until they reached their limit and shut down."
Zapp Brannigan