Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: lookastdu stuff  (Read 3891 times)

lookastdu

• cars <3
lookastdu stuff
« on: April 13, 2012, 11:52:05 am »

Here is my first video from Outerra/Anteworld (sorry for lack of audio, I forgot to change sound settings and I didn't have audio after recording):

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
Re: lookastdu stuff
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 02:20:30 pm »

The narrow road makes it epic. Looks like you are driving down a walking path.. What width did you use?
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

lookastdu

• cars <3
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 04:09:00 pm »

Mostly 3m width, in some places about 2.8m, in the widest place 6.5m (not including 10-11m "parking zones" :P ). And I used 1.0 - 2.8m transistional area and from 0.4m to 1m border.

Btw. I haven't even used gas pedal, but I was pushing brake pedal nearly all the time (I was driving on wheel + pedals). xD

Jagerbomber

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 05:34:08 pm »

LOL Does this look like FUEL or what?  ;D
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 07:47:14 pm »

Yeah I have my G27 900° hooked up as well. I mainly drive downhill with my Emergency brake on and smashing the brakes.
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo