User mods, screenshots & videos > Textures

NZ Textures- Download

(1/5) > >>

KelvinNZ:
Hi all,

It's been a while...

Anyway, I thought that seeing as some people are interested in a different look for Outerra landscape I would upload a texture set that I created to try to match my home in New Zealand. This is the set that I use by default and so I have decided to allow others to enjoy it as I do.

These are all the replacement textures I will share as I have mentioned previously that all my 200+ textures are for Brano to use at his discretion inside Outerra for the Biome system once ready.

For those of you who don't know I have spent many (hundreds) of hours trying to bring the Outerra landscape to life by working on certain base ground textures (including grass, dirt, gravel, sand and rocks) for different Biomes and regions. I am not an official developer or Outerra Team member just a willing fan that has taken it upon himself to help speed up the Biome side of development in terms of textures.

So enjoy this set.

Download
http://sdrv.ms/18tXKrj

Cheers,

K.

2eyed:
Great, thanks Kelvin!

Sam:
One more great work, Kelvinr. Thank you!  :)

Milamber:
Thanks so much :)

Where do we install the NZ folder too?

KelvinNZ:
Oh, sorry, I often overestimate how much people know. These textures will just go into the Outerra\textures\terrain folder. Backup your original ones and then overwrite with these.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version