Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: (Release) 4Runner exploration vehicle  (Read 36381 times)

HiFlyer

Re: (Release) 4Runner exploration vehicle
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2015, 05:33:49 am »

So whats up with the Bittorrent sync link? anybody else having any luck with updating lately?
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

theshanergy

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2015, 11:37:59 am »

Try now - looks like it stopped syncing for some reason so I just restarted it on the server.

So whats up with the Bittorrent sync link? anybody else having any luck with updating lately?

HiFlyer

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2015, 11:52:35 am »

Try now - looks like it stopped syncing for some reason so I just restarted it on the server.

Nope. No peers. Everything stopped about 12 days ago, I think.
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

theshanergy

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2015, 11:58:47 am »

Strange - I'm synced on my home computer but I only have 1 peer, and that is the server.

Try adding the shared key again? BHCAT4W3HTY5VQV6IYMLXAAN2E64W2GMV

Nope. No peers. Everything stopped about 12 days ago, I think.

HiFlyer

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2015, 12:13:46 pm »

Ok seems to be working again, thanks. I think I may have deleted the key, fiddling with it last week.

HiFlyer

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2016, 07:11:29 pm »

Hey, had a conversation about nonworking vehicles with Uriah last night, and I was going cross-eyed looking at the JS file for this vehicle, so he took a look and got it working again. Theoretically his fix could prove an example to get some other non-working vehicles back on the road, but in the meantime, here is the corrected JS file.

Simply place into your packages\theshanergy\4runner folder and overwrite the JS script that already exists there (if you've already downloaded the 4runner)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6h1o9rmmw1f1nbj/4Runner.js?dl=0
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 08:03:26 pm by HiFlyer »

Karamich

• Outerra Fan
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2016, 10:33:25 am »

Hi,

The 4Runner is floating few meters above the earth and I can't get inside of it or start it / drive it. It is like a static model. I got it from outerramods.com and I downloaded the JS file you made available and placed it / overwrote the previous one. Still floating in the air. The Wrangler works though. Any idea? Is it not compatible with Earth2?

Thanks

Hey, had a conversation about nonworking vehicles with Uriah last night, and I was going cross-eyed looking at the JS file for this vehicle, so he took a look and got it working again. Theoretically his fix could prove an example to get some other non-working vehicles back on the road, but in the meantime, here is the corrected JS file.

Simply place into your packages\theshanergy\4runner folder and overwrite the JS script that already exists there (if you've already downloaded the 4runner)

The best thing after flying is landing

HiFlyer

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2016, 11:00:12 am »

Hi,

The 4Runner is floating few meters above the earth and I can't get inside of it or start it / drive it. It is like a static model. I got it from outerramods.com and I downloaded the JS file you made available and placed it / overwrote the previous one. Still floating in the air. The Wrangler works though. Any idea? Is it not compatible with Earth2?

Thanks

Working fine here. Anyone else having this issue?

josem75

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2016, 01:10:56 pm »

Hi,

Thanks

Working fine here. Anyone else having this issue?

I have a problem but i suppouse is only in my computer.
If i try to open JS file i get a windows script host littl window with some error.  (sintaxis error). Compilation error of microsoft script. In line 4, caracter 1, 800a03ea code.  :(
And any js file i try to open has errors (diferent lines) too...

By the way. Is this fix also valid for bmw, big foot, and other theshanergy vehicles?
Have again big foot would be great.

Edit: can anybody upload the fixed JS file and i just overwhrite?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 01:13:04 pm by josem75 »

HiFlyer

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2016, 01:25:34 pm »

The fixed Js is in my post........

josem75

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2016, 02:04:10 pm »

Lol yes. After i wrote i saw the download buttom. I was only reading all the content at the begining when open your link, and trying to copy in my file.

Working perfectly for me, tks. Great.
Can this fix all the theshanergy cars?

HiFlyer

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2016, 02:09:40 pm »

Lol yes. After i wrote i saw the download buttom. I was only reading all the content at the begining when open your link, and trying to copy in my file.

Working perfectly for me, tks. Great.
Can this fix all the theshanergy cars?

Theoretically, with some modifications, yes.

zzz

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2016, 08:40:12 pm »

The download link the OP is kaput.

HiFlyer

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2016, 09:26:57 pm »

Seems that the last of the Outerra mod sites may have finally bit the dust.  =|

You can try here, but God knows who these guys are, so I would scan any files thoroughly. http://playwithmods.com/outerra-mods

ChocolateBlock1221

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2016, 01:01:01 pm »

Seems that the last of the Outerra mod sites may have finally bit the dust.  =|

You can try here, but God knows who these guys are, so I would scan any files thoroughly. http://playwithmods.com/outerra-mods

The 4Runner there is broken, not sure if they tweaked it or something.
Also, I scanned the file and everything there is clean.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 01:10:34 pm by ChocolateBlock1221 »
Pages: 1 2 [3]