Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44

Author Topic: Outerra videos thread  (Read 253519 times)

HiFlyer

Re: Outerra videos thread
« Reply #165 on: March 11, 2015, 06:59:18 pm »

Åsmund Ødegården - if i see well in his Youtube history, he just found OT a week ago and dreams of Mars being finally imported .... and likes strange mix-music.  :))

Well.....

He's not the only one who likes odd muzik. I have been pondering for weeks now about how to edit a video using this muzik (see below) in a free flowing video covering everything in the Outerra world up to now. I may have to choose less ambitious muzik.....  =|

Plus I need some huge, lit-up spaceships for the earth-orbit shots I want, so I will have to wait. Or Just hope Awac9 does it first!  :)

« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 07:21:06 pm by HiFlyer »
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2015, 07:24:38 pm »

Yes... the mus...

...ic

"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

HiFlyer

« Reply #167 on: March 11, 2015, 07:46:36 pm »

Yes... the mus...

...ic

And some much nicer camera controls! Right now its like filming with mittens on, since for most things there's really only the mouse to maneuver around vehicles and scenes. I dream of useful camera controls.  =D
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2015, 05:51:21 am »

WHAT
THE
HELL!!!???

Should I do drugs before watching?  :o

DenisJ

• Кусь
    • VK Community
« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2015, 04:06:51 pm »

It seems that it hasn't been posted on the forum nor discussed, so here is latest version of the background video from the TitanIM site, featuring the scenario editor, infantry operations and placement of infrastructure.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 04:50:52 pm by DenisJ »

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #170 on: March 12, 2015, 05:24:01 pm »

I like that screen ... that cockpit ... those rangefinders ... and another animated character !
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #171 on: March 14, 2015, 05:28:37 am »

A quick video with the Daf XF 105 I made for someone, and remained unlisted. It's nothing fancy but I decided to share it here as well...

HiFlyer

« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2015, 01:07:03 am »

Well, he talks a lot, but I have no idea what the frack he's saying.......  =|

DenisJ

• Кусь
    • VK Community
« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2015, 01:40:45 am »

Lol, so it was a stream where he was exploring Outerra on the go, because he bought it that day. It was a bit complicated since he doesn't know English at all, and, as you can see, Outerra renderer messed with YouTube streaming, so it turned out to be really laggy. Nonetheless, it got many views and helped vk community to expand to some extent, which is kinda cool  :)

I also suggested him to make a normal video trying out some notable add-ons, but after this mipmap issue a lot of them (eagle, dolphins) are purple on a distance, which is not aesthetically appealing. I selected those that don't have this problem and sent to him, maybe he'll publish something, maybe not.

Oh wait, it's actually a new one, which I haven't seen...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 01:46:18 am by DenisJ »

HiFlyer

« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2015, 01:45:57 am »

Lol, so it was a stream where he was exploring Outerra on the go, because he bought it that day. It was a bit complicated since he doesn't know English at all, and, as you can see, Outerra renderer messed with YouTube streaming, so it turned out to be really laggy. Nonetheless, it got many views and helped vk community to expand to some extent, which is kinda cool  :)

I also suggested him to make a normal video trying out some notable add-ons, but after this mipmap issue a lot of them (eagle, dolphins) are purple on a distance, which is not aesthetically appealing. I selected those that don't have this problem and sent to him, maybe he'll publish something, maybe not.

Well, essentially he could solve the whole pink-panther issue by using one of the posted methods to bulk modify his packages folder.......

DenisJ

• Кусь
    • VK Community
« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2015, 01:50:00 am »

Well, essentially he could solve the whole pink-panther issue by using one of the posted methods to bulk modify his packages folder.......

When I wrote that he doesn't know English, I meant it  :D
Even basics. So it's not an option for him.

This one is more like an actual overview. He makes observations about clouds, trees, and environment in general, sometimes comparing it with other open world games, like Arma. Overall, this video gives a pretty good impression  8)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 02:21:44 am by DenisJ »

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2015, 03:35:10 am »

He could go deeper into technical details about some stuff ... example that it works on global heigh-data and its refined proceduraly in greater detail .... also, those clouds. =D Actually true, that the tatra got a little strange with that slip coeficient. 

... no tanks here yet. So sad. ...  :))

A nice overview there.  ... and its the ARMA3 Тушино guy !
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 04:18:37 am by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2015, 04:49:38 pm »

:)

HiFlyer

« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2015, 05:41:44 pm »

Very nice video! I was thinking as I watched that you were probably wincing, waiting for the stutters, and I see some skillful cuts that I suspect were quick stutters that were covered nicely. Great job!

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2015, 05:59:51 pm »

Nice vid, Acetone! That's a huge area covered!

Bravo!

"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44