News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: AKs  (Read 85281 times)

SteelRat

Re: AKs
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2015, 09:25:53 am »

PS
Так же в файле config.js в переменной cfgVehicles я попытаюсь создать несколько объектов "mercenary" с разными параметрами.

А так же такие объекты как:
Вещь мешок (Backpack)
Разгрузка (satchel)
и другие объекты подобного типа, которые имеет смысл создавать в отдельных пакетах, и потом аттачить(attachTo unit) к объекту.

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2015, 01:30:06 pm »

If it's a sub-mesh then it can be moved freely via the geom api. Problem will be when you also want the optics to work accordingly :)

... why is that ? ....

... actually, there would be a need for specially rendered scope-view, cause a lot of optical devices use a periscope, so no way that would be rendered the same --- kinda like periscopes on the BTR. There, it would just look, witch optics/magnifier there would be and the rendering will be set due to their parameters ... cant imagine an engine capable of refracting light like that ... but would be awesome. :D Also, if sight of line is out of the vertical line of the optical device, mirroring of the image should occur , and that would need a separate rendering too. Colimator sights could be tweaked trough some sort of texture moving around, but sights will be much more problematic in this manner.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

PytonPago

« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2015, 01:33:58 pm »

PS
Так же в файле config.js в переменной cfgVehicles я попытаюсь создать несколько объектов "mercenary" с разными параметрами.

Вещь мешок (Backpack)
Разгрузка (satchel)
и другие объекты подобного типа, которые имеет смысл создавать в отдельных пакетах, и потом аттачить(attachTo unit) к объекту.

... nice ... doe, for modelling some back-packs, it would be needed to have the model of the mercenary itself, so animations and blending could be handled ... I don't think they can let the model be public yet.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

SteelRat

« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2015, 02:30:33 pm »

PS

Вещь мешок (Backpack)
Разгрузка (satchel)

... nice ... doe, for modelling some back-packs, it would be needed to have the model of the mercenary itself, so animations and blending could be handled ... I don't think they can let the model be public yet.

Model "mercenary", It's like proving ground for testing). If you develop the theme, need their models.

SteelRat

« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2015, 07:05:00 pm »

Hi PytonPago!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM1DQQh86p0&feature=youtu.be

Проблема в том, что после инициализации персонажа(unit) будет не возможно дать ему оружие из другого пакета.
Или только так (reload).

PytonPago

« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2015, 02:14:59 am »

Hi PytonPago!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM1DQQh86p0&feature=youtu.be

Проблема в том, что после инициализации персонажа(unit) будет не возможно дать ему оружие из другого пакета.
Или только так (reload).

Problem is, after inicialization of the character, its not possible to give him another-packages weapon.
Well, just like this (reload).

... I dont think that is a big problem. Characters have yet just the few movement key-binds, once an enhancement is there, than we can make some inventory-window and change the script to do things we want, just like white vehicles. This thing is already a big thing, that you were able to find a way to change it.

SteelRat

« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2015, 06:15:52 pm »

Hi PytonPago!

New property
Code: [Select]
posOffset: {x:0.13, y:-0.01, z:-1.195}adjusting the position of the weapon models

PytonPago

« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2015, 01:17:25 am »

Hi PytonPago!

New property
posOffset: {x:0.13, y:-0.01, z:-1.195}

posOffset ??? .... i was fiddling around the usual move-joint script, tearing my hair off why its not working (or crashing).
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 06:04:36 am by PytonPago »

SteelRat

« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2015, 11:00:15 am »

Hi PytonPago!

New property
posOffset: {x:0.13, y:-0.01, z:-1.195}

posOffset ??? .... i was fiddling around the usual move-joint script, tearing my hair off why its not working (or crashing).

posOffset - the name of the parameter that is set to offset of geomob_1 on geomob_0

RU
posOffset - такое имя параметра говорит о том, что в нём заданы значения смещения позиции geomob_1 относительно geomob_0

An example of a call:
this.weapon.move(cfgWpnBase.posOffset);

PytonPago

« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2015, 01:23:45 pm »

Ah ... you move it compared to the other ! ...

I also updated the idem index according to lettering and caliber (mind, link is to Packages/PytonPago - so youre need to rewrite it if ya use your own user-package foldered AK-files).

SteelRat

« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2015, 03:52:49 pm »

so youre need to rewrite it if ya use your own user-package foldered AK-files).

Я думаю вам стоит дать нам, ваш новый вариант пакета.
Что бы избежать вероятных ошибок.

PytonPago

« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2015, 01:44:13 am »

so youre need to rewrite it if ya use your own user-package foldered AK-files).

Я думаю вам стоит дать нам, ваш новый вариант пакета.
Что бы избежать вероятных ошибок.

You could give us the new variant of the package ... for preventing problems.

... here ya go (doe, nothing new there in the model, i just listed all the stuff that was in the latest ones already), has the model blender and .dae file included :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGVVljQ0M5b0FoWTg/view?usp=sharing

PytonPago

« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2015, 04:01:00 am »

Working along with the PP-19 Bizon (9x19mm), then i go to the easyer Vytiaz (practically only the MP5-like magazine and plastic insertion-chamber to do), then ill start to go on optical devices  ( PSO (with IR filter), Cobra, some of the PK-series, some different magnification variations of the POSPs, maybe even a NSPU (1PN34/58) ).

SteelRat

« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2015, 03:17:55 pm »

Отлично!
Мне пришлось на какое то время отвлечься на другой проект, как освобожусь продолжим наши эксперименты).

PytonPago

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2015, 12:50:23 am »

Отлично!
Мне пришлось на какое то время отвлечься на другой проект, как освобожусь продолжим наши эксперименты).

Perfect !

I had to work on another project for a whyle, but we will continue our experiments when im free ...

------------------------------

последни раз был упдейт оутерры касающиса персонажа ... как то не мог интегрировать твой скрипт ... мне не важно /много с моделиами к роботе ... на годы тоже /вед я тоже ми-8,-24 и ВМП-2 как урала детаилно сделать хочу/ ... так вот времое на вагоны !  =D /. Толко, щтоб ты неволновалса сто сражу не роботает.

Last time you were here, there was some update in the mercejnary script, and i couldn figure out, how to make it work again ... just so ya know. But no hurry, ill have a lot to do in Blender for years anyway. :D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 12:52:58 am by PytonPago »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11