Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: [Released] Basler Turbo BT-67  (Read 111055 times)

John514

• Certified TARDIS driver.
Re: [Release] Basler Turbo BT-67
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2014, 11:26:50 am »

I`ll trying making it more matte.
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

Note: I do not claim to know everything.
I just like to help people around the forum.

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2014, 03:47:34 pm »

I like the idea of OUF.

... I did thought about United Forces of Outerra, but UFO is kinda registered already. :D :D
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2014, 05:23:05 pm »

WoW!Nice plane, thanks man! ;)
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

TimXWB

« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2014, 04:01:06 am »

Oh, i didn't know Christmas was this ofen this year. :D After this beatiful plane an airbus would be just awsome  8)

thankfully you had some great community suggestions in your cancelled airbus thread.. great add on, are there any other planes that are currently work in progress at the moment?

Hi!

Actually, this particular aircraft posted here was one of my favorite FSX add-on's, so I remembered about it when you started suggesting aircrafts.

No WIP at this moment, but, I've read a suggestion on the cancelled airbus thread about The Project Airbus, and i'm taking a look at that, and who knows, maybe when I have some free time, I put my hands on it :)

Nice job, Levi!

She looks and fly's great!   :)

Thanks!

What an awesome plane to fly. It is so friendly, stable and easy to land. Keep up the good work Levi, looking forward to some of those instruments working when ya get around to it.

Thanks! 

Yeah, I used info/data/measurements from the real aircraft, so maybe that's why it's stable... Working instruments coming with the next update (maybe not all of them, but some).

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2014, 10:30:04 am »

Update:
(March 23, 2014)
  • Working instruments:
    - Vertical Speed Indicator [Left & Right side]
    - Airspeed Indicator [Left & Right side]
    - Altimeter [Left & Right side]
    - Altitude Indicator [Left & Right side]
    - Torque [Left & Right engine]
    - Propeller RPM [Left & Right engine]
    - Flap Position Indicator [Left & Right side]
    - Fuel Quantity Indicators [main_left, aux_left, main_right, aux_right, wing_left and wing_right]  Note: Default, all fuel tanks at 50%

• Partially working instruments:
    - HSI (Horizontal Situation Indicator) [Left & Right side]
    - RMI (Radio Magnetic Indicator) [Left & Right side]
    - Turn Indicator [Left & Right side]

• Working console flaps lever.
  • Working brake pedals.
  • Showing the Main page on Garmin 530 and 430 screens.
  • Corrected interior camera position.

Working Instruments Video:

NOTE: John514's repaint will be updated to the last version, and new ones will be added very soon.

M7

« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2014, 10:49:05 am »

wow i'm really impressed. Great job on those instruments. Didn't know you could have a second position (first person view) on a vehicle.

John514

• Certified TARDIS driver.
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2014, 11:20:30 am »

Nice!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

Note: I do not claim to know everything.
I just like to help people around the forum.

bongodriver

« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2014, 11:21:56 am »

What am I doing wrong, why do I not get any instruments?

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2014, 11:25:55 am »

Make sure you've Downloaded and Installed the last version.

Try to remove the old one and install it again.

Note that John514's repaint isn't updated, so it won't work properly. Try with the default livery.

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2014, 11:28:54 am »

Updated U.S. Forest Service livery to the last version.

Added 2 new liveries/repaints.

Edit: I made all John514's repaints less shiny. Also you can edit the .mtl files if you want different results...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 11:38:44 am by Levi »

bongodriver

« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2014, 11:37:22 am »

Make sure you've Downloaded and Installed the last version.

Try to remove the old one and install it again.

Note that John514's repaint isn't updated, so it won't work properly. Try with the default livery.

What I am doing is deleting the entire 'Levi' folder in the game directory 'packages' and downloading from the full download link on page 1 of this thread, but I still get no instruments....very confusing.  :-\

clawhammer

« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2014, 11:40:24 am »

Levi, great job! Flying it now. This has to be the official Outerra plane. :) BTW I noticed there is a small glass window on top, that currently has a sunscreen for it. The geometry looks sound, is there any way you could script a removal of the sunscreen with a control key? (Like the o?)

Just a wish! If you are still looking for things to make it stand out even more that would be a cool feature to let some more light into the cockpit. :) I just (as in 1 minute ago) ordered an Oculus Rift DK2. This is going to be epic! :D

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2014, 11:47:00 am »

What I am doing is deleting the entire 'Levi' folder in the game directory 'packages' and downloading from the full download link on page 1 of this thread, but I still get no instruments....very confusing.  :-\

I just tried now exactly what you did and it worked for me...

Try to extract it manually with WinRar or similar and see if it works, maybe you have multiple Outerra installations and it doesn't extract in your main Outerra's directory...

Can you show me a screenshot with the gauges?

If someone installed the last version, please tell me if it works for you, to see if it's only bongodriver's issue.

EDIT: I can see that it works for clawhammer...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 11:48:53 am by Levi »

bongodriver

« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2014, 11:50:08 am »

Quick answer without screenshot is that my cockpit has nothing but dark holes where the instruments should be, I only have 1 install of outerra and it all installs to the correct place.

Levi

• Outerra Mods Site!
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2014, 11:57:53 am »

Levi, great job! Flying it now. This has to be the official Outerra plane. :) BTW I noticed there is a small glass window on top, that currently has a sunscreen for it. The geometry looks sound, is there any way you could script a removal of the sunscreen with a control key? (Like the o?)

Just a wish! If you are still looking for things to make it stand out even more that would be a cool feature to let some more light into the cockpit. :) I just (as in 1 minute ago) ordered an Oculus Rift DK2. This is going to be epic! :D

This has to be the official Outerra plane
I agree with you! Maybe if I have a chat with Manfred, it will be possible... maybe...

BTW I noticed there is a small glass window on top, that currently has a sunscreen for it. The geometry looks sound, is there any way you could script a removal of the sunscreen with a control key? (Like the o?)

Yes it's possible, but I'm using FBX Importer and I have issues with hiding geometries, it doesn't hide the geometry I specify, but a random one... It's weird. Maybe Cameni or Angrypig have a word here, and I hope it will be fixed.

I also can re-import the model but without the sunscreen... is that a good idea or not?

Yep, it should feel nice with the Oculus Rift :)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12